Hochar Tower is located on Corniche Ain El-Mreisseh between AUB and the Riviera Hotel with
spectacular views on the Mediterranean Sea, the American University of Beirut campus and surrounding mountains.
Hochar Tower has the following features:
- Very attractive design with high quality finishing.
- Stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea, surrounding mountains and the AUB campus.
- State of the art security and a well-equipped gym.
- Over 1500m² of exquisite landscaping, incorporating water features.
- A private driveway with entry and exit onto two different streets.
- Ample parking for both residents and guests, as well as a driver's room and storage for each apartment.
Two duplexes are located on the first two floors, with an area of approximately 446 m2 and 503 m2, respectively. Each duplex will have its own private entrance and exquisite garden. Above which, 13 simplexes of approximately 575 m2 each.
The penthouse, with a remarkable area of 1150 m2, will crown the building on the 16th and 17th floors, has exclusive use of the roof, which will include a private swimming pool and a terrace garden, connected by an attractively designed pergola.